Thursday, January 14, 2016

Capstone Blog #1
01/07/16 (2pm-4pm)


Afterschool my recruiter, Sgt. Hoyt, picked me up in his jeep. It was my first time meeting him in person so I introduced myself and he and I started talking about why I want to join the Marine Corps.
My response included how I am dedicated and how I want to serve the country. When we arrived to the Marine Corps office in Daly City I was put on a timed practice test on the computer. It involved English, arithmetic reasoning, and algebra which was what I troubled with more than the rest. After I completed the test I received a score of 46 out of 90 I believe, than I watched a video about boot camp in the Marines. I gained knowledge of what I am up for and the variety of jobs offered in the Marine Corps. Sgt. Hoyt last questions to me in that day was what job I am interested in doing; I told him I wanted to do active duty rifleman in infantry but I am open into learning other jobs but its all best on my final score in the ASVAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment