Thursday, March 3, 2016

Capstone Blog #2
02/11/16 (5am-4pm)

I started my day very early in the morning. I met my recruiter and we drove to the Daly City Office to get some documents and and grab some nice clothes to change in before I went to MEPS to take the ASVAP. When we arrived to the facility in Mountain View, My recruiter bought me a red bull and a snickers to give me energy. We checked in and I went to the room to take the test. The test included General Science, Arithmetic Reasoning, Math Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehenison and more. It was challenging test to take and if I didn't pass I wouldn't be able to retake the test for a month! So there was a lot of pressure on me, but my confidence was high because I put in the extra time to study and prepare for this life changing test so overall I was ready. I completed the test and got a passing score of 40! I was able to have a job in infantry or to be an administrator. I chose the path to go to infantry on active duty. My recruiter found out the great news and comgratulated me. Turns out I got a better score than he did when he took the ASVAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment